Frequently Asked Questions
- Any delivery dates quoted are genuine forecasts, but they shall not be legally binding to the Seller.
- Time of delivery shall not be the essence of any contract.) The Buyer will take delivery of all products ordered, orally or in writing, as soon as they become available.
- In the event of the Seller being unable to supply the goods subsequent to receiving an order from the Buyer, the Seller shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential loss howsoever arising.
- Goods will not be sold to the Buyer on a sale or return basis under any circumstance.
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility, regardless of delivery address, to ensure the goods are as ordered and are of satisfactory quality.
The Buyer must:
- Check correct description and quality of goods on delivery note and product labels.
- Check goods physically correspond with the sample from which order was placed i.e. correct colour, design and appearance.
- Ensure that goods are of an acceptable quality.
- Check the quantity of received goods is correct.
All deliveries are estimated between 7 and 10 working days stock depending.
Cancellations and returns policy
Change or cancel an order before delivery
If you would like to change or cancel an online order before delivery has taken place please contact a member of our team by either email at email@example.com or on 0141 465 4356 any time between 9.30am and 5.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday. If you decide to cancel items within an order that are bespoke, made-to-measure or have been specially ordered for you, it may be unlikely that we will be able to sell these at the full selling price to another customer. In these instances, we have the right to deduct a cancellation fee from your refund. We will endeavour to avoid any such charges but, in some instances, this may be unavoidable.
Please inform us in writing of any return you would like to make within 14 days of delivery by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name and address
- Your order number
- A brief explanation of the reason for your return
- Your preferred contact phone number
On receipt of your email, a member of our team will assess your return and will inform you of the quickest and most efficient way for you to return your products.
If, for any reason you are unhappy with you purchases you can return your order within 14 days of delivery. We will provide a full refund for the purchase price of the goods, but not any delivery charges. The cost of returning any items is the responsibility of the customer. Items must be returned in their original packaging. Please note that a refund will only take place after the goods have been returned, inspected by our returns department and deemed to be in a suitable condition. For furniture items that require a two-man uplift you will be required to pay an uplift charge. Your furniture return may also be subject to a returns charge if your items are bespoke, made-to-measure or have been specially ordered for you. Please note that there will be no charge for any return if the delivered goods are faulty or if the items do not match your order correctly. In these instances, replacement products will be delivered free of charge as soon as the items are available.